As we begin, so we continue or some reasonably close facsimile of that old aphorism. We got off to a good start with the idea (read that as gimmick) to work on my hellaciously high TBR pile, but now we need to keep the ball rolling.
Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you chose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
So here we go…up for vote to be read in November a few Contemporary Romances because as we approach Thanksgiving, football and small town romance was the best I could think of for a match to the season.
Foolish Games by Tracy Solheim
Hope Flames by Jaci Burton
I included the link to their GoodReads pages so you can investigate them before casting your vote if you’d like. Let me know in the comments what you chose and why if you’d like. Thank you so much for your help my book pals.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Sugarcoated by Erin Nicholas - September 17, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: Sugar Rush by Erin Nicholas - September 15, 2020
- Review: Sweet Sinclair by Maren Smith - September 15, 2020
- Review: Saving Sara by Maren Smith - September 14, 2020
- Review: Kaylee’s Keeper by Maren Smith - September 13, 2020