The Best Kind of Trouble by Lauren Dane
She has complete control and he’s determined to take it away
A librarian in the small town of Hood River, Natalie Clayton’s world is very nearly perfect. After a turbulent childhood and her once-wild ways, life is now under control. But trouble has a way of turning up unexpectedly—especially in the tall, charismatically sexy form of Paddy Hurley .
And Paddy is the kind of trouble that Natalie has a taste for.
Even after years of the rock-and-roll lifestyle, Paddy never forgot the two wickedly hot weeks he once shared with Natalie. Now he wants more even if it means tempting Natalie and her iron-grip control. But there’s a fine line between well-behaved and misbehaved—and the only compromise is between the sheets!
I’ve been doing a lot of guest blogs lately so I figure people might want something different from me.
Some Facts and Assorted Info about The Best Kind of Trouble:
- This is a second chance/reunion story.
- Paddy and Natalie shared a very hot two week fling twelve years before the story opens in The Best Kind of Trouble.
- Paddy has several tattoos – two of the largest are of birds.
- Natalie also has tattoos, but all are hidden by the clothes she wears because she’s an intensely private person.
- Paddy’s real name is Patrick. Paddy is a nickname Ezra.
- Natalie has a slight—okay a big—doughnut addiction.
- Paddy has no problem whatsoever using that addiction to get her attention.
- Sweet Hollow Ranch is not only the name of the Hurley brothers’ band, but the actual ranch they’ve all lived and worked on since they were very young.
- Natalie hates to exercise but her aforementioned doughnut problem and a best friend who is very outdoorsy means she does it anyway.
If you’d like to check out The BEST KIND OF TROUBLE, it’s now available in mass market paperback and digital formats! There’s an excerpt up at my blog, along with other info on the other books in the series. I hope you all enjoy reading it.
Lauren Dane is offering a copy of The Best Kind of Trouble to one lucky commenter!
Easy to enter…just comment below.
Thank you Lauren Dane!
Giveaway ends September 8, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight Cover Reveal: Rich Boy by Kylie Scott - February 5, 2020
- The Book Report January 2020 - January 31, 2020
- Review: Deliverance by Jane Henry - January 30, 2020
- Spotlight and Giveaway: Whiteout by Adriana Anders - January 28, 2020
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Tweet Cute by Emma Lord - January 19, 2020