Prompt: Shine or Sparkle
For my last challenge post of the year, I chose the shine and sparkle of Christmas and a good book by the fire.
I’d like to thank Anna at Herding Cats Burning Soup blog for hosting this challenge. It was a great way to get creative with posts and share with our readers.
If you are interested in the details about this challenge hosted by Anna @ HCBS, here is the link: http://theherdpresents.blogspot.com/2017/12/blog-all-about-it-challenge.html
By the way, if you wish to respond in kind in your comments. Feel free to share pics of your own holiday cheer!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Want You To Want Me by Lorelei James - August 4, 2020
- The Book Report July 2020 - July 31, 2020
- Review: Love Under Quarantine by Kylie Scott and Audrey Carlan - July 25, 2020
- Review: Vampire’s Faith by Rebecca Zanetti - July 22, 2020
- Review: Play Dirty by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliott - July 21, 2020