Prompt: Shine or Sparkle
For my last challenge post of the year, I chose the shine and sparkle of Christmas and a good book by the fire.
I’d like to thank Anna at Herding Cats Burning Soup blog for hosting this challenge. It was a great way to get creative with posts and share with our readers.
If you are interested in the details about this challenge hosted by Anna @ HCBS, here is the link: http://theherdpresents.blogspot.com/2017/12/blog-all-about-it-challenge.html
By the way, if you wish to respond in kind in your comments. Feel free to share pics of your own holiday cheer!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Tweet Cute by Emma Lord - January 19, 2020
- Review: Luke by Barbara Freethy - January 17, 2020
- Review: Falling for My Brother’s Best Friend by Piper Rayne - January 15, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: Operation Bailey Wedding by Piper Rayne - January 9, 2020
- Review: Birth of a Baby Daddy by Piper Rayne - January 8, 2020