I can’t say that I really have one specific favorite scent so I’ll take that as a plural ‘scent’ and press on.
The ocean just nudges out clean high mountain pine forests- I love the clean scent of the sea. Just last fall I got to camp at Marina Beach, CA and experience both beautiful Pacific sunsets and sunrises. The whole experience of sight, sound, and scent worked powerfully on me and I was as calm as I can ever remember being. I loved that even my sleeping bag smelled of fresh ocean scent a few days after.
In the kitchen:
Homemade apple pie- spices and baking fruit is just phenomenal for me. I love baking cobblers in summer and pies in fall to make the house smell soooo good.
On my vanity:
My chamomile and lavender candles are lit when I have bad headaches or tension in my muscles. Aromatherapy is not a cure-all, but it definitely plays a role.
As to perfumes or sprays, this Victoria Secret Blush is a favorite scent. I have to be careful because strong scent in perfumes, lotions, or candles will trigger a bad headache, but this particular scent is just right.
So, those are a few of my favorite scents. What are your favorites? Do tell!
If you are interested in the details about this challenge hosted by Anna @ HCBS, here is the link: http://theherdpresents.blogspot.com/2017/12/blog-all-about-it-challenge.html
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- I Dare You: Unconventional Romance Advice to the Non-Athlete Heroine - November 21, 2019
- Review: Puck Me, Baby by Lili Valente - November 21, 2019
- Afternoon Delight Reboot: Holiday On Ice by Jaci Burton - November 20, 2019
- I Dare You: Fall Sports Romance - November 20, 2019
- Review Reboot: Game for Anything by Bella Andre - November 19, 2019