Well, hmm, what to say… what to say… oh, I have it. Let’s do something fun. Hehe!
Alright, we’re going to play a game, people. My goal for this challenge is that I wish to share a little something about myself with each post.
I will share four truths and one falsehood about myself and you guess which one is not true. Hint: all are actually true events, but one did not happen to me.
Put your answers in the comments.
#1 I got in an argument at a Desert Storm anti-war protest in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park.
#2 I stepped on a rattlesnake barefoot and didn’t get bit.
#3 I had an automatic assault rifle shoved in my face while at a checkpoint in Mexico.
#4 I got strung out on pain meds and walked down the middle of a road half-dressed right past a police patrol.
#5 I walked, crawled, and rafted through 20 miles of an underground cave system.
Give it your best shot.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight, Excerpt, and Giveaway: Jackson by LaQuette - February 25, 2021
- The Book Report January 2021 - January 31, 2021
- Holiday Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway! Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear - December 10, 2020
- The Book Report November 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020