Welcome to my first post of the year of the Blog All About It Challenge. This is the beginning of my second year participating.
What’s it all about?
Very simple! Each month I take the word prompt for that month and create a blog post of anything I want using that word. My personal goal for participating in this challenge is for you to learn a bit about me each month.
This month’s prompt is: TWINKLE
I can’t believe it’s already the last Blog All About It post. It’s been fun thinking of ways to do the prompt and sharing a bit about myself each month with you.
I’m sharing our outside TWINKLE lights with you. I’d have shared the inside ones, but I’ve hesitated to put them up without due thought as to where I can put the tree to minimize the damage our two cats will (yep, that’s a when not if) do to the tree as soon as lights and ornaments are in play.
So, enjoy some twinkle lights from your cozy place inside under your throw blanket near a crackling fire.
Do you put up Christmas lights outside or on the tree? Do Tell!
If you are interested in the Blog All About It Challenge hosted by Anna @ Herding Cats and Burning Soup, here is the link: http://www.herdingcats-burningsoup.com/2018/11/2019-blog-all-about-it-challenge.html
Blog All About It Challenge is hosted by Anna @ Herding Cats and Burning Soup. You can check out more about it here: http://www.herdingcats-burningsoup.com/2018/11/2019-blog-all-about-it-challenge.html
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Things We Didn’t Say by Amy Lynn Green - January 17, 2021
- Review: Running Away With the Bride by Sophia Singh Sasson - January 14, 2021
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Running Away With the Bride by Sophia Singh Sasson - January 14, 2021
- Review: Once Upon a Mail Order Bride by Linda Broday - January 13, 2021
- Audio Delight Review: Ghosts Just Wanna Have Fun by Danielle Garrett - January 12, 2021