Welcome to my first post of the year of the Blog All About It Challenge. This is the beginning of my second year participating.
What’s it all about?
Very simple! Each month I take the word prompt for that month and create a blog post of anything I want using that word. My personal goal for participating in this challenge is for you to learn a bit about me each month. This month my focus will be on my Reader Girl Habits.
January prompt is FIRST
I am choosing to a Top Five list of (some of) my favorite FIRST Books in a series.
What is/are your favorite FIRST books in a series? Do Tell!
If you are interested in the Blog All About It Challenge hosted by Anna @ Herding Cats and Burning Soup, here is the link: http://www.herdingcats-burningsoup.com/2018/11/2019-blog-all-about-it-challenge.html
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: In Skate’s Trouble by Kate Meader - November 18, 2019
- Review: Immortal Sea by Virginia Kantra - November 17, 2019
- Blog All About It November 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Review: The Family Journal by Carolyn Brown - November 12, 2019
- Afternoon Delight Review: Santa in a Kilt by Donna Kauffman - November 11, 2019