This one plunged right in with very little set up or fanfare because it was a short story. While it lacked much substance, it made up for it in steam. Not that it was devoid of all substance since I did have the opportunity to start forming a connection to Blake and Erin. It’s not an insta-love piece in the traditional sense because the two characters have known each other and spent time together forming a friendship, but the story has the feel of a quick joining because that is where the reader picks up with them. It is a serial read so I look forward to seeing what will happen with Blake and Erin next in this Beauty and the Beast-style story.
Recommended for those who enjoy a quick, hot read between likeable characters told in a series of short stories.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Things We Didn’t Say by Amy Lynn Green - January 17, 2021
- Review: Running Away With the Bride by Sophia Singh Sasson - January 14, 2021
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Running Away With the Bride by Sophia Singh Sasson - January 14, 2021
- Review: Once Upon a Mail Order Bride by Linda Broday - January 13, 2021
- Audio Delight Review: Ghosts Just Wanna Have Fun by Danielle Garrett - January 12, 2021