Today I am honored to welcome Kris Cook to Delighted Reader. I met Kris at Authors After Dark and I am now a devoted fan of his. Please welcome Kris Cook!
Short Blog But Heartfelt
My life has been so full as an author. I love creating heroes and heroines, bad guys and good guys, new places, twists and turns, and more. It’s my passion, purpose, and yes, even my play. Meeting readers is the proverbial cherry on top of my delicious life. I can’t tell you how amazing it was to meet the two sisters from Australia in New Orleans a few weeks ago. I was so stunned and validated knowing my books had reached so far to their homes.
Now it’s back to work on Ares’ Sword. Cole’s got a gun to his head and Michael is holding it. Yikes! I can’t leave them this way.
Wait… you don’t know Cole? Here is his bio.
Cole Powers, the grandson of Ares. His flawless skill in all types of warfare elevates him in his family’s eyes, and especially his grandfather’s. But should anyone learn of his secret dream, his fall from Olympus will be immediate and permanent.
Are you intrigued yet? Make sure you leave a comment and a way for my PA Brandy to contact you. There are 2 Amazon gift cards up for grabs.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight, Excerpt, and Giveaway: Jackson by LaQuette - February 25, 2021
- The Book Report January 2021 - January 31, 2021
- Holiday Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway! Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear - December 10, 2020
- The Book Report November 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020