Lists! I absolutely love them. Book lists? Even better.
From the rookie at sports romances to the pro, I have the 411 that will have you dancing in the end zone with a stack of sports romance reads:
Ten Sports Romances to Help You Get Your Heart in the Game by Penguin-Random House
I’ve got two of these already on the wish list.
GoodReads Sports Romance list
This one is great for spotting lots of excellent indie author’s romances as well as large publisher ones.
Amanda Diehl @ Book Riot gives us ‘100 Must-Read Sports Romances’
This is a list that I have had bookmarked for a while when someone mentioned their lists.
Danielle Perrault @ BookBub makes us squirm with her ’22 Red Hot Sports Romances’
Um, yeah, I might have several of these… ice water, please?
Maryse @ Maryse’s Book Blog posted up ‘The Ultimate List of Sports Star Romances’
The reader’s commented with even more to put on her list or recommend which was great.
Romance Rehab’s ‘Top Ten Sports Romances to Get You in the Mood (to watch football)’
So, there are a few lists to get you started. Most lists have the same books on them- which I took to mean those were big favs of many, but they each had a few books that were unique to their lists which was helpful when I wanted to see what all is out there.
Do you have any good fall sports (or any sports) romances to give a shout out about? Do tell!
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Spotlight: Harlequin Holiday Blog Tour with Sheila Roberts - December 14, 2019
- Spotlight: Harlequin Holiday Blog Tour with Brenda Novak - December 12, 2019
- Review: Christmas in Silver Springs by Brenda Novak - December 12, 2019
- Review: Epedition, Estimation, and Other Dangerous Pursuits by Lyn Gala - December 9, 2019
- Review: Forgotten Sea by Virginia Kantra - December 7, 2019