Two books are included into today’s clues.
Which ones? We won’t tell, but here are some clues!
A small town sheriff who likes to bind his women in BDSM
A psychiatrist trying to help convicts in a violent prison
A prison break that goes all wrong or right however you want to interpret it
The villain is sadistically insane.
Heroine was imprisoned and tortured for 8 years
Hero is an FBI consultant with a psychic gift[spacer]
Think you know the answers to our clues?
Enter them in the Rafflecopter below!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight, Excerpt, and Giveaway: Jackson by LaQuette - February 25, 2021
- The Book Report January 2021 - January 31, 2021
- Holiday Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway! Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear - December 10, 2020
- The Book Report November 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020