Two books are included into today’s clues.
Which ones? We won’t tell, but here are some clues!
Assassins live in a quiet neighborhood and no one knows
An abused woman leaves her husband, who’s a cop, to provide a better life for her son
The killer has his cross-hairs set on the heroine and the hero to make him the baddest bad guy around
There is a sniper and there is an underworld villain.
Hero is a police detective, recovering alcoholic with PTSD
Heroine works with a group of foster girls who are abuse survivors.[spacer]
Think you know the answers to our clues?
Enter them in the Rafflecopter below!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight, Excerpt, and Giveaway: Jackson by LaQuette - February 25, 2021
- The Book Report January 2021 - January 31, 2021
- Holiday Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway! Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear - December 10, 2020
- The Book Report November 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020