Two books are included into today’s clues.
Which ones? We won’t tell, but here are some clues!
Assassins live in a quiet neighborhood and no one knows
An abused woman leaves her husband, who’s a cop, to provide a better life for her son
The killer has his cross-hairs set on the heroine and the hero to make him the baddest bad guy around
There is a sniper and there is an underworld villain.
Hero is a police detective, recovering alcoholic with PTSD
Heroine works with a group of foster girls who are abuse survivors.[spacer]
Think you know the answers to our clues?
Enter them in the Rafflecopter below!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020
- Spotlight: ALASKAN CHRISTMAS REDEMPTION by Belle Calhoune - October 15, 2020
- Spotlight & Giveaway: Touch of Evil by Cecy Robson - October 13, 2020
- Spotlight: HOME FOR THE BABY’S SAKE by Christine Rimmer - October 10, 2020
- Review: Taking It Easy by Erin Nicholas - October 2, 2020