Two books are included into today’s clues.
Which ones? We won’t tell, but here are some clues!
Hero isn’t always up and up, but owns a bar where he meet his heroine
Heroine on the run and doesn’t want to be found
Threatening phone calls towards the heroine bring the heros dominant traits to protect to the forefront
Set in Washington State
Hero is a private investigate and works with his adopted dad and brothers
Heroine is an art gallery owner who survived and got away from a cult.[spacer]
Think you know the answers to our clues?
Enter them in the Rafflecopter below!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight, Excerpt, and Giveaway: Jackson by LaQuette - February 25, 2021
- The Book Report January 2021 - January 31, 2021
- Holiday Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway! Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear - December 10, 2020
- The Book Report November 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020