Two books are included into today’s clues.
Which ones? We won’t tell, but here are some clues!
Hero isn’t always up and up, but owns a bar where he meet his heroine
Heroine on the run and doesn’t want to be found
Threatening phone calls towards the heroine bring the heros dominant traits to protect to the forefront
Set in Washington State
Hero is a private investigate and works with his adopted dad and brothers
Heroine is an art gallery owner who survived and got away from a cult.[spacer]
Think you know the answers to our clues?
Enter them in the Rafflecopter below!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020
- Spotlight: ALASKAN CHRISTMAS REDEMPTION by Belle Calhoune - October 15, 2020
- Spotlight & Giveaway: Touch of Evil by Cecy Robson - October 13, 2020
- Spotlight: HOME FOR THE BABY’S SAKE by Christine Rimmer - October 10, 2020
- Review: Taking It Easy by Erin Nicholas - October 2, 2020