Two books are included into today’s clues.
Which ones? We won’t tell, but here are some clues!
Set in Indianapolis
Heroine’s friend and neighbor is murdered.
Hero is keeping big secrets.
Heroine is a CIA trained operative and a great sniper is on the hunt for revenge
Hero is the husband who the heroine blames for the death of their child
They have to stop a man mad with power before he unleashes a biological weapon[spacer]
Think you know the answers to our clues?
Enter them in the Rafflecopter below!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight, Excerpt, and Giveaway: Jackson by LaQuette - February 25, 2021
- The Book Report January 2021 - January 31, 2021
- Holiday Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway! Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear - December 10, 2020
- The Book Report November 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020