Over the last month we have been thinking up ways to make our reviews more …. well, concise as to some off shoots. Like Young Adult and Sweet Romances were lumped into one category called Yours Affectionately. We often got comments not understanding this so we thought we should clarify it some more.
So we split Young Adult reviews into a new category called Young Delight! For those who want to read books that involve young adults with no sex, this is our new category that helps us express our delight in being young again! These only post on Sunday’s.
Sweet romances are now call Sweet Delight. What does Sweet Delight entail…well, there is little to no sex. Nothing racy and they only post on Sunday’s. Clean romances if you will (which Sophia Rose reads as I like spice in mine). There could still be romantic suspense, paranormal and even a thriller, but the romance is kept sweet or non-existent.
Afternoon Delight is staying the same but with a new look. This is our short story/novella category that is about 150 pages or less. A great way to spend your afternoon unless you have someone else to be delightful with *wink*.
We hope you like these upcoming changes! Always are we looking for ways to create more “Delight” in your lives!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight: Secret Crush Seduction by Jayci Lee - September 24, 2020
- Review: Making Whoopie by Erin Nicholas - September 23, 2020
- Review: Forking Around by Erin Nicholas - September 21, 2020
- Review: Sugarcoated by Erin Nicholas - September 17, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: Sugar Rush by Erin Nicholas - September 15, 2020