This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Published by Sourcebooks Casablanca
Released on January 5, 2016
DNF at Chapter 3 Will return to this one later.
Montana, ranch life, a hockey player turned cowboy, and a strong woman. Sounded superb to me!
However, I did three chapters of two people sniping at each other for no reason other than they had some preconceived notions about what the other should be and a resistance to attraction.
Normally, I give a book some more time to show me it has more. And I will, but at the moment, I am in the mood to smack both protagonists and walk off in a huff. Sooo, I’ll wait until I’m in a different mood to give this pair a chance to get over it since I see some real potential for a strong, engaging story with her background and his playing into it.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: The Bookstore on the Beach by Brenda Novak - April 8, 2021
- Review: Shelter Mountain by Robyn Carr - April 6, 2021
- Review: Emerald Blaze by Ilona Andrews - April 5, 2021
- Review: Betwixt by Darynda Jones - April 4, 2021
- Review: The Jackal by J.R. Ward - March 22, 2021