Genres: Contemporary Romance
Published by Indie/Self Published
Released on June 29, 2019
Picking up where it left off in The Two-Week Arrangement, we have a lot to explore ad a lot of secrets just about to come out. It was a satisfying ending to a story that left me wondering if either of these characters could be redeemed.
Things are not in a good place at all with these two. Dominic feels betrayed by what he finds on Presley and won’t let her explain. Presley feels betrayed by how fast he finds judgement on her. So much she does something very rash and has to call on Dominic for help. These two are a mess and it hasn’t gotten to the darkest part yet.
Money seems to be the root of problems. From the lack of it to having enough to buy people. Some are desperate enough to make a deal only to break the rules when they fall in love. Others spend the money to hide every little dirty secret. But now all of it is going to come out painfully.
Two scandals, but one is very public. Two people broken by their families, but also by what they want most. To deep to see the truth. Now they have a short time to fix things. A short time to figure out what they truly want and desire. Is it going to be enough?
Vague? Yeah, there is a secret in the first book that blows up in Dominic’s face. Another issue that is totally wrong and taken out of Presley’s hands. But when the chips are down, these two have each other’s backs even if they are duking it out.
This is the conclusion of Dominic’s and Presley’s story. Cute twin girls, a remote man who just wants love. A broken woman, who worked hard for everything she had. Love that was battered and bruised. Just needed some TLC.
Review Writing Challenge #59
Bad Boys of Romance Challenge #21
Literary Pickers #45 – Toilet/commode/outhouse
New Release #26
New To Me #29 – Two-Part Series
Books ‘N’ Tunes #37 – Scandal by Queen
Reading this book contributed to these challenges:
- 2019 - Bad Boys of Romance Challenge
- 2019 - Books N Tunes Challenge
- 2019 - Literary Pickers Challenge
- 2019 - Review Writing Challenge
- 2019 New Release Challenge
- 2019 Try Something New Challenge
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Tweet Cute by Emma Lord - January 19, 2020
- Review: Luke by Barbara Freethy - January 17, 2020
- Review: Falling for My Brother’s Best Friend by Piper Rayne - January 15, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: Operation Bailey Wedding by Piper Rayne - January 9, 2020
- Review: Birth of a Baby Daddy by Piper Rayne - January 8, 2020