Genres: BDSM Romance
Published by Decadent Publishing
Released on November 20, 2011
At Castillo Lodge, Blake and Taryn are having their fantasies and desires met by Madame Eve’s 1NightStand service on Christmas Eve. Being blindfolded, Taryn loves how Blake is mastering her body. She doesn’t know his name or what he looks like going into the night. But lightning strikes when she finds out who he is.
This is a very short novella. Really other than being in a hotel on Christmas Eve, there is no other Christmas them to it. There is some BDSM in here. Some old hurts. And some hot scenes, but it is just a short story with not much else I can about it. A fun short read on a rainy afternoon.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Holiday Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway! Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear - December 10, 2020
- The Book Report November 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020
- Spotlight: ALASKAN CHRISTMAS REDEMPTION by Belle Calhoune - October 15, 2020
- Spotlight & Giveaway: Touch of Evil by Cecy Robson - October 13, 2020