Genres: BDSM Romance, Contemporary Romance
Published by Samhain Publishing
Released on November 15, 2010
Destiny is bored. Being a good Domme is wonderful, but she is doing it for all the wrong reasons. Johnny’s been watching Destiny. After all he owns the bar and club, but that’s not why he watches her. He is drawn to her, but he is a Dom with a haunting past. Johnny offers Destiny a deal, switch and be his sub. Destiny decides to give it a try and to her bewilderment she thrives as Johnny’s sub.
There are a lot of twists and turns to this book, but I found myself drawn to Johnny’s character. He did flub up a few times in the beginning with the BDSM protocols, but that just made me like him more knowing he was drawn to Destiny with passion.
Destiny’s character was fun to watch change from a wonderful Domme to enchanted sub. The transformation awakened her to what she really was feeling.
There is a scene in the book that was a little tough, but it was there for a reason. The scene wasn’t tough per say, but the timing of it was not right, and the heroine does call the hero out on it.
This is a quick, but fun and at times intense read. I was avoiding for a while, but now glad I finally picked it up!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight, Excerpt, and Giveaway: Jackson by LaQuette - February 25, 2021
- The Book Report January 2021 - January 31, 2021
- Holiday Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway! Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear - December 10, 2020
- The Book Report November 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020