Cherish picks up on Sam and Cody’s love story after Wanted. Sam and Cody are married and now Cody has a surprise for Sam. Together they head to a secluded cabin they built together for their honeymoon. Starting their lives together.
A wonderful short story! We get to meet Sam and Cody again after their one night stand to find they stuck it out and now have married each other. They travel to their cabin for time together with some hot action going on in the vehicle. It’s the beginning of a lifetime of love.
I recommend this to anyone who wants to see two adults find love and commit to each other. Their time away to cherish that love is emotional and I can’t wait to start the next book, Adore.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight, Excerpt, and Giveaway: Jackson by LaQuette - February 25, 2021
- The Book Report January 2021 - January 31, 2021
- Holiday Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway! Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear - December 10, 2020
- The Book Report November 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020