This the first short story of four brothers from Surrender, Montana. Dane left home 10 years ago after the death of his mother. He strikes out to find himself and deal with his anguish, but leaves behind Charlotte, his young lover. Charlotte leaves town shortly after Dane, but he really never tries to find her. Ten years later he has returned to Surrender, Montana only to find Charlotte is back as well and she has a secret.
This is a cute, fun short story. There is a little drama, but being a short book, the drama doesn’t overpower and need a lot of thought. The sex is hot, hard and lusty. A good short read if you want something quick!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight, Excerpt, and Giveaway: Jackson by LaQuette - February 25, 2021
- The Book Report January 2021 - January 31, 2021
- Holiday Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway! Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear - December 10, 2020
- The Book Report November 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020