Genres: Contemporary Romance
Published by Indie/Self Published
Released on January 1, 2014
An interesting story in the MacKenzie Family Series. Each brother has their own book titled after their name. This is Thomas’s love story.
Cat Randolph quite simply is a cat burglar. But when the current job goes wrong, she is shot getting away. All she has to do is make it the Canadian border for the drop, but swerves into the MacKenzie fence, Thomas is there to rescue her. Lucky Cat, Thomas is Surrender, Montana’s only doctor. Unlucky Cat, Thomas’s brother is the sheriff of Surrender and instantly suspicious.
Thomas is patient, but he has already fallen for the sexy Cat and won’t be letting her go. He protects her from his brother while drawing her deeper into his life, hoping she will mend her ways and stay. But Cat has a secret and a desire not to end the only life she has ever known.
These books are two short. That is my biggest complaint. I want more! But the story heats up so fast your Kindle might implode! The one thing I do love is how the author is finding women who don’t fit a typical mode for these brothers. Charlie is a mechanic (woman mechanic) and now Cat is a cat burglar. I can’t wait to find out who gets Riley or Cooper!
A quick but sexy read. Quite the book for a quiet Saturday! Check it out!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Tweet Cute by Emma Lord - January 19, 2020
- Review: Luke by Barbara Freethy - January 17, 2020
- Review: Falling for My Brother’s Best Friend by Piper Rayne - January 15, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: Operation Bailey Wedding by Piper Rayne - January 9, 2020
- Review: Birth of a Baby Daddy by Piper Rayne - January 8, 2020