Not much to say about this book unfortunately. It is a free book on Amazon that I picked up. It is very short.
Carys has been hurt in relationships in the past, but being with Seth she is now ready to move to the next level. On Christmas night she surprises him in lingerie and the evening progresses from there. Carys learns to trust again through Seth.
So basically there isn’t much of a plot other than Carys seducing Seth whom she now trusts. Most of the very short story is about them having sex. That about sums it up. Ok for a free book, but I would not have paid for this short of a story with basically not much of a plot.
Currently free on both Kindle and Nook.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Forking Around by Erin Nicholas - September 21, 2020
- Review: Sugarcoated by Erin Nicholas - September 17, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: Sugar Rush by Erin Nicholas - September 15, 2020
- Review: Sweet Sinclair by Maren Smith - September 15, 2020
- Review: Saving Sara by Maren Smith - September 14, 2020