Genres: Paranormal Romance
Published by Berkley, Sensation
Released on March 6, 2007
OMG! I read this book in one day. I could not put it down…well I did to change a diaper or feed my children, but other than that…well the house is still dirty.
I loved Faith. She came out of her shell, knowing that she had to save the next victim from the visions she was seeing. She was strong, overcoming the conditioning, Silence, the Psy places on all within the PsyNet.
Vaughn…swoon! He was the dominant male you want to see in every book. He could eat his the cupcakes I give this story anywhere he wants. Preferably off of Faith’s body.
The only thing I didn’t like…well they spent so much time on this serial murderer only to not delve much into neutralizing him. It just seemed to happen and move on to other things. Now, I felt the other things were important too, but it was almost anti-climatic.
All things said, I loved this book…moving onto book 3 now.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Want You To Want Me by Lorelei James - August 4, 2020
- The Book Report July 2020 - July 31, 2020
- Review: Love Under Quarantine by Kylie Scott and Audrey Carlan - July 25, 2020
- Review: Vampire’s Faith by Rebecca Zanetti - July 22, 2020
- Review: Play Dirty by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliott - July 21, 2020