Sophia Rose wanted to know what a snapshot of a secondary character would look like….and Sharon Sala rose to the challenge!
Well this is a first since I don’t work from snapshots of anyone. The people are always already in my head. But I’ll send you a picture of my own sweetheart when he was sixteen. I think he would be a good example of Mike from The Curl Up & Dye at that age. His name was Bobby Williams. He was half Creek Indian and half Irish and the love of my life. He died in 2005, but he’s always with me in my heart.
The Curl Up and Dye by Sharon Sala
Series: #1 Curl Up and Dye
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Published by Sourcebooks Landmark
Published on February 4, 2014
Amazon | B&N | ARe | Goodreads
A brand new Southern women’s fiction from New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Sharon Sala who has 1.5 million books sold.
Wally Lamb meets Steel Magnolias in this story of LilyAnn Bronte, the Peachy-Keen Queen, which in Blessings, Georgia, was the epitome of success. After losing her fiance in the war in Iraq, her zest for life went into decline while added weight crept on. When a new guy arrives in town, LilyAnn embarks on a quest to remake herself from start to finish only to discover that love was always just right next-door.
To win a copy of Curl Up and Dye by Sharon Sala, leave a comment below! Giveaway ends February 26, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Secret Crush Seduction by Jayci Lee - September 24, 2020
- Review: Architects of Memory by Karen Osborne - September 20, 2020
- Review: Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs - September 19, 2020
- Review: Where Winter Finds You by J.R. Ward - September 18, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: A Whirl With My Mocha-Chocolate Swirl by Dalia Dupris - September 16, 2020