Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.
If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions, please fill out this GOOGLE FORM. Participation is optional and never required.
What Books Are You Looking Forward to Reading in Winter 2020/21?
I haven’t thought that far ahead and only have a few winter releases on my radar. That said, I have more books than I could read in a decade that I ‘want’ to read plus the ones I think may be coming out some time at the beginning of next year, but I’m not sure of the date. So… there’s a lot. I’ll limit myself to a list of five.
- All the Colors of the Night by Jayne Anne Krentz is the second book in the intriguing Fogg Lake paranormal romantic suspense series.
- Wild Rain by Beverly Jenkins is the second book in the fabulous Women Who Dare historical romance series.
- I’m reading Omens, the first book in Kelley Armstrong’s Cainsville series at the moment and I want to keep right on going through this edgy riveting paranormal romantic suspense series.
- I’m crossing my fingers that Spark Transform by Carol Van Natta from one of my favorite sci-fi romance series is out this winter.
- And, another Kelley Armstrong, Stranger in Town from the intense Rockton series.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: The Bookstore on the Beach by Brenda Novak - April 8, 2021
- Review: Shelter Mountain by Robyn Carr - April 6, 2021
- Review: Emerald Blaze by Ilona Andrews - April 5, 2021
- Review: Betwixt by Darynda Jones - April 4, 2021
- Review: The Jackal by J.R. Ward - March 22, 2021