Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.
If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions, please fill out this GOOGLE FORM. Participation is optional and never required.
What Are My Favorite Posts to Write?
I enjoy writing several kinds of posts and none is the standalone favorite.
- Reviews: other than those meh books that I have little to say about them
- Interviews: when I can freestyle the whole interview and the author plays along
- Discussions: I’m terrible about coming up with discussion points on a regular basis, but give me a question (ahem TMST) and I have a blast
- Book Tags: The themed ones are great fun
- Blog Event Posts: Great Pick Up Line, I Dare You, Holiday Extras
- The Monthly Reports: Sharing a little slice of life and bookish stuff
If you haven’t caught on yet, I pretty much like writing posts. But, here’s the thing, I don’t have the unheralded tedious work of formatting and I have to thank Shari and other blog hostesses for always doing that. There in is the reason why I like them all.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Things We Didn’t Say by Amy Lynn Green - January 17, 2021
- Review: Running Away With the Bride by Sophia Singh Sasson - January 14, 2021
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Running Away With the Bride by Sophia Singh Sasson - January 14, 2021
- Review: Once Upon a Mail Order Bride by Linda Broday - January 13, 2021
- Audio Delight Review: Ghosts Just Wanna Have Fun by Danielle Garrett - January 12, 2021