Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.
If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions, please fill out this GOOGLE FORM. Participation is optional and never required.
Have You Found Any New Interests or Hobbies During the COVID Lockdown/Stay at Home Orders?
Yes! I was interested in learning how to sand and re-finish furniture because I had a few yard sale pieces I got and they were waiting for me to spiff them up. I also had the tools and the finish and gloss out in the garage ready to go.
My husband taught me how to work the belt sander and a smaller sander (can’t remember the name) so I sanded and finished a drop-leaf coffee table and the top of a dressing table (hubby will do the tricky legs and scrollwork).
My next project is a drop-leaf kitchen table that was left in our basement and my MIL told me was probably original to the house since it’s from the early 1930’s. I want to restore it so I need to find the stencil patterns that were originally painted on it and then I’m good to go.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Sweet Young Delight Review: The Garden of God by Henry De Vere Stacpoole - September 12, 2021
- Young Sweet Delight Review: The Blue Lagoon by Henry De Vere Stacpoole - September 5, 2021
- Review: Uncharted by Tracey Garvis Graves - September 3, 2021
- Review: Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh - September 2, 2021
- Review: Play of Passion by Nalini Singh - August 30, 2021