Now it’s time to see what I got in my June 2 Book Bookworm Box. With the two book box, you don’t get as much or any of the neat things they procure for the one book box. That was the case this month, nothing very interesting. The books looked great, but the things in the box were a big disappointment. But that’s the breaks. You have good months and bad months. So take a look at what I got!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Reaper by Larissa Ione #Excerpt - October 17, 2019
- Review: A Cowboy Under the Mistletoe by Jessica Clare - October 16, 2019
- Spotlight Release Blitz: Reaper by Larissa Ione - October 15, 2019
- Review: Cowboy Christmas Homecoming by June Faver - October 9, 2019
- Review: Cowboy Charming by Dylann Crush - October 8, 2019