Now it’s time to see what I got in my June 2 Book Bookworm Box. With the two book box, you don’t get as much or any of the neat things they procure for the one book box. That was the case this month, nothing very interesting. The books looked great, but the things in the box were a big disappointment. But that’s the breaks. You have good months and bad months. So take a look at what I got!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight, Excerpt, and Giveaway: Jackson by LaQuette - February 25, 2021
- The Book Report January 2021 - January 31, 2021
- Holiday Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway! Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear - December 10, 2020
- The Book Report November 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020