I have hit upon a new idea (read that as gimmick) to work on my hellaciously high TBR pile. Part of my TBR pile-o-phobia is to actually settle upon a choice so I have decided to elicit your assistance in this matter.
Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you chose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
So here we go…up for vote to be read in October a few PNR Spookys. We have
The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark
Her Loving Husband’s Curse by Meredith Allard
I included the link to their GoodReads pages so you can investigate them before casting your vote if you’d like. Let me know in the comments which one I should read. Thank you so much for your help my book pals.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Wires and Nerve: Gone Rogue by Marissa Meyer - December 12, 2021
- Review: Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer - December 11, 2021
- Review: As Dawn Breaks by Kate Breslin - December 5, 2021
- Review: Aurora’s End by Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff - December 4, 2021
- Review: A Kiss For Midwinter by Courtney Milan - November 30, 2021