Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
I really did it well this time with a theme inside a theme. I give you for your voting pleasure- historical romance and even better, dukes and duchesses to choose from.
The Accidental Duchess by Madeline Hunter
#4 Fairbourne Quartet
Heir to the Duke by Jane Ashford
#1 The Duke’s Sons
Incidentally, I realized I had a stack of Dukes and Duchesses on my shelf to choose from. I must have really been in an aristocratic mood for a while there. LOL
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight, Excerpt, and Giveaway: Jackson by LaQuette - February 25, 2021
- The Book Report January 2021 - January 31, 2021
- Holiday Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway! Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear - December 10, 2020
- The Book Report November 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020