Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
This past month you all voted for the donut. Haha! Well not the donut, but the book The Two Gentlemen of Altona that featured a donut on the cover. Hope you checked out my review to see what that cover had to do with the story.
So for March, I present you with two more from my TBR pile for you to vote on. I was going to go with a theme, but the themosaurus creative spark ditched me this month. These two have one aspect of similarity in that one has a present military hero and one has an ex-military hero, but other than that, these stories are pret-ty different. Feel free to poke about through the link to their GoodReads pages to check them out and tell me which one you want me to read and review for you.
Mistaken by Fate by Katee Robert #3 Serve
Boots on the Ground by Rebecca Crowley #1 Homefront
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Wires and Nerve: Gone Rogue by Marissa Meyer - December 12, 2021
- Review: Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer - December 11, 2021
- Review: As Dawn Breaks by Kate Breslin - December 5, 2021
- Review: Aurora’s End by Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff - December 4, 2021
- Review: A Kiss For Midwinter by Courtney Milan - November 30, 2021