Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
It’s the month that celebrates moms in the US so I thought I’d offer up two books that feature a couple of kick-butt heroines for your choosing pleasure. Because moms are everyday heroines and are totally kick-butt when necessary, right?
Pale Moon Walking by Paula Altenburg
Sins of the Warrior by Linda Poitevin
#4 Grigori Legacy
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Where Winter Finds You by J.R. Ward - September 18, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: A Whirl With My Mocha-Chocolate Swirl by Dalia Dupris - September 16, 2020
- Review: Chameleon by Cara Bristol - September 16, 2020
- Review: In Deep by Blue Saffire - September 11, 2020
- Review: Men of Mettle Cyborg Romance Collection by Cara Bristol - September 9, 2020