Genres: Paranormal Romance
Released on January 23, 2012
Source: Book Tour Provided
This is my first Bandit Creek romance and it was fun! This is a short novella about Aternos, the brother of Ernos (cupid), being shot with the love arrow and dumped in the human world. Of course the first female he sees is Callie and he fights like the dickens to not feel attraction to her. He knows he has been shot with an arrow and fights the influence it is having over him. But what he doesn’t know is that he is actually falling for Callie and Callie for him. But she is human and if he falls in love with a human, his life ends when she dies.
Since it is so short, I don’t want to give away any plot twists or turns because they are so fun to watch as you read. It is a cute and hilarious ride with the Gods of Olympia as they try to save one of their own and find his love of a lifetime. Give a try, you won’t regret it.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Want You To Want Me by Lorelei James - August 4, 2020
- The Book Report July 2020 - July 31, 2020
- Review: Love Under Quarantine by Kylie Scott and Audrey Carlan - July 25, 2020
- Review: Vampire’s Faith by Rebecca Zanetti - July 22, 2020
- Review: Play Dirty by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliott - July 21, 2020