Genres: Paranormal Romance, Young Adult Romance
Published by Indie/Self Published
What I Liked…
I liked how we are introduced more to the brother of Maggie. Through this story we see that Maggie and Caleb become more comfortable with each other. The author made sure to put in many interesting surprises 🙂
What I did not like…
I did not like how the author made Kyle’s emotions and actions go all over the place. The grammar and spelling still needs work because come on I can spell and use grammar better.
My favorite character…
As always I loved Maggie and Caleb with their never giving up love through everything. I also love Maggie and Caleb’s family give them their wonderful support.
My least favorite character…
I did not like Marla. Marla in the first book was in the background, but Marla growing as a villain is just not a good idea. She does not fit the role right and it felt forced.
Would I recommend this book…
I would recommend this book to people who are in love with romantic books, adventure, danger, and who do not care about grammar and mis-spellings. Once again I wish someone would edit this as I think I could do better and I am still in school.
Latest posts by megan (see all)
- Young Delight Review: Scorching Secrets by Kaitlyn Hoyt - September 15, 2013
- Young Delight Reiew: BlackMoon Beginnings by Kaitlyn Hoyt - September 1, 2013
- Young Delight Review: Dark Promise by Julia Crane and Talia Jager - August 4, 2013
- Young Delight Review: Independence by Shelly Crane - January 5, 2013
- Young Delight Review: Defiance by Shelly Crane - December 29, 2012