Genres: Paranormal Romance, Young Adult Romance
Published by Indie/Self Published
Released on September 19, 2011
What I Liked…
I liked the setting of the story. The author created her own kind of human power instead of the typical werewolf and vampire. The twist and turns in the book kept me glued to the book and looking forward to the next book in the series.
What I did not like…
Grammar! While I am in the sixth grade, I thought I could have done better with spelling and punctuation I do not like how she cannot spell some of the simplest words. Also she has the worst grammar. Some of the characters in the book I think could have been left out, like Sikes.
My favorite character…
Maggie because she is a simple innocent girl. Maggie was thrown into a new world, but does not let that hold her back.
My least favorite character…
Sikes was not her best character. He didn’t have any character beyond being a villain. He is just not that interesting to read about. Marcus was such a better villain in the book and Sikes could have been left out completely.
Would I recommend this book…
Yes. All in all the book was wonderful. Her creativity out shines her troubles, but the first thing she should really work on is spelling and grammar because after a while it gets annoying.
Latest posts by megan (see all)
- Young Delight Review: Scorching Secrets by Kaitlyn Hoyt - September 15, 2013
- Young Delight Reiew: BlackMoon Beginnings by Kaitlyn Hoyt - September 1, 2013
- Young Delight Review: Dark Promise by Julia Crane and Talia Jager - August 4, 2013
- Young Delight Review: Independence by Shelly Crane - January 5, 2013
- Young Delight Review: Defiance by Shelly Crane - December 29, 2012