Genres: YA Paranormal Romance
Published by Indie/Self Published
Released on December 28, 2013
What I Liked…
I loved the idea of creating a new and different species. The characters that were energetic and unpredictable found a special place in my heart.
What I did not like…
Really this is a hard question, but if I had to pick it would be Jessie’s new principle even though she is an important character she could have been left out.
My favorite character…
My favorite is Jessie. She takes everything in stride and keeps others calm. If I had to pick one person to go on an adventure with it would be Jessie.
My least favorite character…
My least favorite is Jessie’s father. He plays a big part, but so little known about him that he could be forgotten. If he was taken out of the story then you could replace him with Jessie’s grandmother and nothing would change.
Would I recommend this book…
I would recommend this book because it is interesting. It is worth reading even if just for fun. If given the chance, I would read it many times to understand it better and experience Jessie and Caleb over and over again.
Latest posts by megan (see all)
- Young Delight Review: Scorching Secrets by Kaitlyn Hoyt - September 15, 2013
- Young Delight Reiew: BlackMoon Beginnings by Kaitlyn Hoyt - September 1, 2013
- Young Delight Review: Dark Promise by Julia Crane and Talia Jager - August 4, 2013
- Young Delight Review: Independence by Shelly Crane - January 5, 2013
- Young Delight Review: Defiance by Shelly Crane - December 29, 2012