This is going to be more of a fun post than an actual chat…see I am on vacation and I don’t know what my access to the blog will be like other than my phone, but even that will be out of commission at times. So let’s take a little swing to getting ready for vacations, be they to a beach, resort, or even sight seeing…and don’t forget all those campers!
So what kinds of books do you like to read on vacation? Let’s take a look at some I am bringing with me this year. But if you know me, I probably won’t have much time to read with three kids pulling me everywhere.
First off I have a few series’s I want to get caught up on…
But as I go off to vacation, I am getting antsy to read some new releases too that will be coming to my Kindle while I am gone or shortly after.
Or maybe I should tackle some of my To Be Read Pile…that is still growing!
So starting this weekend and every Saturday in June though August, Delighted Reader is going to recommend a new summer/beach/vacation book we think you should look into. So check back each Saturday this summer to find out what we have on our summer reading list!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight, Excerpt, and Giveaway: Jackson by LaQuette - February 25, 2021
- The Book Report January 2021 - January 31, 2021
- Holiday Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway! Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear - December 10, 2020
- The Book Report November 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020